Choose The Right Swing Arm For Your Needs
Now there are three Swing Arm options to offer flexibility for your needs. There are two rigid Swing Arm options and a new Folding Swing Arm as illustrated below.
Swing Arm Options
24" (rigid arm)
30" (rigid arm)
20" – 30" (folding arm)
Slide Mounting Bracket (see below)
rigid vs folding - what's right for you?
- Rigid available with 24 in reach and 400 lb capacity or 30 in with 600 lb load capacity
- Folding available with 30 in reach and 400 lb load capacity
- Folding Swing Arm has been introduced as a solution for installing The Lifter on vehicles with limited bumper space such as can be encountered on large combo cleaning vehicles.
- The Folding Swing Arm can be incorporated into any other Lifter installation as well.
folding SWing arm travel position
- Folding Swing Arm offers a flexible alternative to a rigid Swing Arm when bumper space is limited such as found on large comb cleaning trucks
- Rigid Swing Arms mount into standard 2" receivers on the front or rear of vehicle
- There is an optional Slide Mounting Bracket available for front bumper installations on large combo cleaning trucks (folding swing arm only)
- Folding swing arms can also mount using a standard 2" receiver on the front or rear of vehicle